thesis vs non thesis masters
NOTE: Students are required to enroll in CE 600 in semesters they are not enrolled in CE 580. If a student is unable to enroll in CE 600 in a semester due to personal circumstances, a request for a waiver to this requirement must be made by the advisor of the student stating those circumstances. Upon review, the CEE Chair may grant a waiver. Please coordinate with the Graduate Coordinator.
- Coursework and project require approval by the student’s graduate committee.
- Program must be filed no later than the end of the second semester of study. Go to the Graduate school web site for the program of study form.
- General regulations regarding the preparation of a project are set by the department following thesis format and committee requirements.
- Typing, copying, and other associated costs for the preparation of the project report are borne by the student.
The non-thesis track of the Master of Science in biology is ideal for two types of students:
- Those seeking to advance their careers in a scientific profession where a doctorate is not required.
$369.65 per credit hour
The Master of Science in Nanotechnology Non-Thesis Track program provides students with knowledge and research training in nanoscience and nanotechnology. The program prepares students for seeking employment in industry and academia involved in nanotechnology research, product development, and commercialization, or to pursue advanced PhD degrees in related areas.
The “moving wall” represents the time period between the last issue available in JSTOR and the most recently published issue of a journal. Moving walls are generally represented in years. In rare instances, a publisher has elected to have a “zero” moving wall, so their current issues are available in JSTOR shortly after publication.
Note: In calculating the moving wall, the current year is not counted.
For example, if the current year is 2008 and a journal has a 5 year moving wall, articles from the year 2002 are available.
You can always find the topics here!