Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
In this section you will learn about:
Look at the table showing the main stages of a thesis. Each stage has a function. Note that this is a generalized structure and your thesis may combine some stages e.g. Results and Discussion. It also contains suggested proportions for each stage.
If you want to use the Filing Fee option:
In the EECS Department, Plan II’s Project Report replaces the “Comprehensive Examination” referred to in university documents and forms. Likewise, there is no examination for Plan I, and you file a thesis instead.
- To apply and edit styles to format a document
- To create multi-level lists
- To insert captions for tables and figures
- To insert and edit lists of figures and tables
- To make and edit tables of contents
- To use cross-referencing
- To add more than one type of page numbering within a document
What will you learn?