These pages provide all the resources you need to prepare and submit your thesis or dissertation according to Graduate School requirements. Should you need further assistance, you may contact the Thesis Office by email, phone or in person. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Fully explain and demonstrate all document format requirements and technical specifications in the context of your unique document.
- Review your documentation style and citation format.
- Describe the electronic submission process step by step.
- Point you to sources of additional help when needed.
In your thesis you have to:
- produce original findings
- sustain a coherent and cogent argument
- communicate the significant aspects of your research
- relate the research topic to the broader framework of knowledge in your discipline
- write clearly, accurately and cogently
- reference and document appropriately and accurately
- make clear which work has been completed by you and which work was completed by another person (if relevant).