- The Library will accept either the signed & unsigned Approval Page and Supervisor Revision memo OR the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD).
- For further assistance, please contact the Assistant for Theses: [email protected]
- Students will be required to upload the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD) form to the Thesis Registration System. This form replaces both the signed Approval Page and the Supervisor Revision Memo.
- In addition, the Declaration of Committee (DoC) page will replace the unsigned Approval Page on page ii of a student’s capstone.
Theses are organized into three sections that appear in sequence as follows:
- Front matter (including title and approval pages, the table of contents, list of tables, etc.)
- Body (introduction, chapters, figures and tables)
- Back matter (including notes, references or bibliography, appendices, and biographical sketch).